What can you expect to find here? Lots of different things.
- I am a writer specialising in vampirism, tarot, witchcraft and cookery – so far!
- I have a PhD in film theory, Jungian theory and witchcraft.
- I have published The Dracula Tarot book and deck, illustrated by Australian artist Anna Gerraty.
- I have just finished a cookbook which I am getting ready to send to publishers and agents.
- I am working on a second cookbook with American artist Anne Belov.
- I love all things vampire.
- I love all things esoteric especially tarot, astrology, numerology, paganism and witchcraft.
- I have a keen interest in politics, the environment and social issues.
- I am involved in animal welfare and sponsor giant pandas, red pandas, and an Atlantic puffin.
- I have dogs.
- I have a long term partner.
- I am also an amateur photographer specialising in food & drink, still life, architectural, gothic and nature photography.
You can expect me to talk about all these things and more. So come and join the fun at vsomethingspeaks. I’d love to hear from you!
To learn more about the Dracula Tarot you can visit my website vsomethingesoterics.
You can buy The Dracula Tarot Book from Amazon.
You can buy The Dracula Tarot Deck from my Webstore.
You can view and buy my photography on RedBubble.