What can you expect to find here? Lots of different things.
- I am a writer specialising in vampirism, tarot, witchcraft and cookery – so far!
- I have published The Dracula Tarot book and Deck, illustrated by Australian artist Anna Gerraty.
- I have also published a travelogue cookbook called Bites and Pieces of America: Exploring food and friendship in Whidbey Island, Salem, Boothbay Harbour and Boston.
- I am working on a cupcake cookbook with American artist Anne Belov.
- I have a PhD in film theory, Jungian theory and witchcraft.
- I love all things vampire.
- I love all things esoteric especially tarot, astrology, numerology, paganism and witchcraft.
- I have a keen interest in politics, the environment and social issues.
- I am involved in animal welfare and sponsor giant pandas, red pandas, and an Atlantic puffin.
- I have dogs.
- I have a long term partner.
- I am also an amateur photographer specialising in food & drink, still life, architectural, gothic and nature photography.
You can expect me to talk about all these things and more. So come and join the fun at vsomethingspeaks. I’d love to hear from you!