I recently discovered Leyla when she visited my blog and liked a post. I visited her blog and fell in love with her recipes – especially the pastries. 🙂 That is one of the things I love about blogging – visiting other blogs and meeting new people.
One of the great things about the award is that if you are nominated you are awarded!
So here, in alphabetical order, are my 15 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award.
As part of the award I am to list 7 things about myself – so here they are:
1) I am Australian of Macedonian ethnicity.
2) I have a PhD in Jungian psychology, film theory and witchcraft.
3) I am the creator of the Dracula Tarot, beautifully illustrated by Anna Gerraty.
4) I am writing a cupcake cookbook with my friend, artist and satirist Anne Belov.
5) I love writing, reading, photography, tarot, walking and cooking.
6) I have a fantastic long-term partner and two fabulous dogs.
7) I have been gifted with extraordinary friends.